Sunday, March 13, 2011

Comment I get from Mr. DK Bhandia

Hi Jyoti Bhai,

great to see this site blog here. You have been spearheading the documentation of this Jain clan from West Bengal very nicely. I wish to add here the details of whatever I know. Bhandia family in Kolkata is a well-known Johri Saath group who have been renowned for their Jewellery and gemstone business.

My Grandfather Late Sri Puran Chandji Bhandia ( Johri ) Married his second wife Smt. Suhag Sundari from the Kothari Family of Gauhati who belonged to the Jiaganj Azimganj Clan of Jains. I am the last grandson of her last son Late Shri.Kiron Singhji Bhandia residing in Coimbatore in Tamil Nadu associated with the Jewellery and Textile Business. My Elder Brother Naresh Bhandia lives in Bangalore associated with the manufacturing of PP Woven Sacs required in the cement industry. I will be glad to know more and even contribute to the efforts you are making. Please feel free to get in touch. I have a Family history tree for our family contributing data from 13 generations. I will be happy to put in inputs in it if you have any.

Thanks and regards

Dinesh Kumar Bhandia.

Jyoti Kothari
(Jyoti Kothari, Proprietor, Vardhaman Gems, Jaipur represents Centuries Old Tradition of Excellence in Gems and Jewelry. He is also an ISO 9000 professional)

allvoices

1 comment:

  1. Precious Metal, Recovery And Refining Of Precious Metals, Precious Metal Electroplating, Precious Metal Electroplating Consultant, Recovery And Refining in India.


    FOR MORE DETAILS
    http://www.superchemfinishers.com/about_us.html

    ReplyDelete